Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySEA (東京ディズニーランド) in Japan
This is the wonderful place from all type of people who want to relax and stay with family during holiday, vacation and more. Not even family can go and play in this land. They can go with friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, worker, and etc.
Daily 08:30am – 10:00pm
By Subway :
Tokyo Metro : Yurakucho Line – Shin-kiba Station. Change to JR Line Train to Maihama Station.
By Shuttle Bus
If the person who stay in the neighbor hotel with Tokyo Disneyland and Sea. You can make reservation by online three months before you go to Disneyland and Sea.
Online reservation @ https://tdrbus-grandpacific.jp/index_en.php
Disney Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo Disneyland is a 115-acre theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney. It was opened in 1983 as the first Disney theme park outside of the United States.
Tokyo DisneySea, the 4th most-visited theme park in the world is also the 9th park of the 11 worldwide Disney theme parks to open.
Inspired by the myths and legends of the sea, Tokyo DisneySea is made up of seven themed ports of call: Mediterranean Harbor, Mystery Island, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast, Lost River Delta, Port Discovery and American Waterfront.
This place have about 28 attractions for have fun. It's not much than Disneyland but more fun for adult kids, teenager, adults and so on.
This is some information about Disney Sea Zone.
This will visit the center of Weather Control in the futuristic marina.
1. Storm Rider - Take part in a mission to eliminate a powerful storm. But when you pilot loses control the Storm Rider is .... The Center for Weather Control has invented the "Storm Diffusion Device," which can diffuse storms when detonated inside the center of a powerful storm. There just happens to be a huge storm approaching! Board a Storm Rider, buckle up, and ride into the center of the storm!
2. Aquatopia - This is a watercraft for a whirling ride with unexpected turns. The three-person watercraft travels around the experimental pool, and this is no typical course. You'll spin around and twirl off in unpredictable directions. Who knows where you'll end up!
3. DisneySea Eletric Railway - This is board elevated electric trolley to American Waterfront or come back to this zone again. There's a shiny trolley running along the elevated tracks, waiting to take you over the horizons of time, from the marina of tomorrow to an early 20th century harbor town in America. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Tokyo DisneySea from any seat.
1. Tower of Terror - In New York, 1912, stands the hotel known as the "Tower of Terror," so called after the mysterious disappearance of its owner in 1899. This is the story of hotel owner who visit Africa and bought wood doll with him during back to hotel. Everything has change after that. One day he use elevator and he bring wood doll with him and lightening come up then he disappear. Now, the New York City Preservation Society has finished restoring the infamous hotel, and started giving tours to the public. But what happens when you take the elevator to the top floor...?
2. Toy Story Mania - It's a tram and play some fun with Woody, Buzz, and their pals. Go in through Woody's wide open mouth and you'll find that you've shrunk to the size of a toy! A great time playing the carnival games set up under Andy's bed is waiting for you!
3. Big City Vehicles - A classic vehicle for a ride around American Waterfront. These vehicles were popular in the early 20th century, right when automobiles began to take over from horse-drawn carriages. High end for the time, these vehicles are extra fancy. Step aboard and ride through the streets of New York City in style. There are many models to choose from -- the open-top town car, the police wagon, the delivery truck, and more.
4. DisneySea Electric Railway - An elevated electric trolley to port Discovery. Ride above the bustle of the city, and what do you see? A beautiful harbor that is somehow familiar, even though it's your first view of it. You've arrived at none other than the marina of tomorrow, Port Discovery. You've traveled through the horizons of time.
5. Turtle Talk - This attraction is about talking with turtle and have fun with him. In the Undersea Observatory inside the S.S. Columbia, who do you see through the underwater window, but Crush the sea turtle, swimming happily through the open seas! This is a theater-type attraction in which you can converse with Crush, so go on and talk to him. He loves having conversations.
6. DisneySea Transit Steamer Line - A leisurely voyage abroad a steamer. The steamers travel the waters of Tokyo DisneySea, and depart once the Park opens.