1. Akasaka Mitsuke
This was one of the thirty six castle gates along the moat of Edo Castle. The only relics that remain from time are the gates store wall and this nearby Benket Moat.
2. Official Residence of the Speaker of the house of representatives and the President of the house of Councillors, The National Diet of Japan
4. National Theater
5. Supreme Court of Japan
6. National Diet Library
7. National Diet Building
8. Parliamentary Museum
9. Diet Front Garden
10. Kasumigaseki Government District
11. Kasumigaseki Building
13. Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet
14. Hie Shrine
15. Hikawa Shrine (ศาลเจ้า)
This Shrine is famous for being the family home of the wife of Asano Naganori who known for his dramatization of the Chushiguru.
16. Akasaka Sacas
17. Toyokawa Inari Tokyo Brance Temple
18. Sogetsu Kaikan
19. Takabashi Korekiyo Memorial Park
20. Embassy of Canada to Japan
The embassy house a library commemorating the diplomat E. Herbert Norman, asa well as other culture facilities.
21. Meiji Jingu Gaien
22. State Guest House, Akasaka Palace
23. Kioi Hall
This is a large hall specifically for classical music and a small hall for traditional Japanese music.
This slope is a combination of the first characters in the names of the Kishu Tokugawa family. This slope also estates with the Owari Tokugawa family and the Li family or Hikone clan.